OMG IN SHOCK!
TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF AND LET US SEE IT, DRAKE
He never takes his shirt off……
LOL i just had to reblog again ^^ hahaha
LMFAOOOOOOOO ^^^^ RIHANNA GIFS I CANNOT
hol’ up….drake ?!
my mom made the biggest sacrifice for me to go to this concert and i really appreciate it, but i wish she didn’t pick me up right before Wiz. regardless, i’ll be at his next concert. here are my realizations/state of the union/comments about the concert.
1. too. many. hipster. fangirls.
2. Mac & Sean aren’t too bad of singers
3. Curren$y’s high voice is the funniest thing ever
4. after this concert, i’m officially a Spitta fan, without a doubt. although i’m kinda disappointed he didn’t do my favorite song
5. there are sooo many songs i heard at that concert that i liked
6. i still have yet to see Eminem, Tyga, Kanye, Rihanna, Odd Future, Wiz, etc in concert
7. Big Sean is a freak, and i thoroughly enjoyed seeing him live
8. the sunset over Merriweather was magical
9. i appreciate Mac a lot more now than i did
Rick Ross thinks he’s Big Meech, Larry Hoover, MC Hammer, etc.
Lil B thinks he’s all of America
Let’s see if girls run Tumblr :)
Who run Tumblr? GIRLS.
i either get ‘you look 14’ because of my height , or ‘you look 18’ because of how i talk. smh
okay, so here are the three main parts:
verse 1 - like an introduction, it sets the scene of the story Stevie’s telling
I took my love and I took it down
I climbed a mountain and I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills
When the landslide brought me down
verse 2 - my absolute favorite part lyrically and musically, the most emotional and relevant part. the part that really makes me think.
Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love
Can the child within my heart rise above
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life
chorus - the catchiest part of the song, it carries the same emotional, thought provoking theme of the song
Well, I’ve been afraid of changin’
Cause I’ve built my life around you
But time gets bolder
Even children get older
And I’m getting older too
why would you tag me in a picture of YOU?
getting so much notifications because that one person tagged you in one of their pictures, (a picture where you’re not even on it)
seeing an 11 year old have a better relationship than you
irritating person starts a chat
the person you like is in a relationship
some bitch starts shit on their wall
the slut in your school posts another “butt-sticking” picture
and here’s tumblr….. where all the facebook bitches is now on..